Tuesday, April 15, 2008

忙assignment的日子

they are my best coursemate at UUM.....We together whole time to study together and doing assignment except the sleeping time....
they are my video assignment group member...this picture taken when we going to kek lok si temple to do our documentary assignment....behind us are tourist from canada

this few day, everyday every night busying on my assignment now...
this all assignment, me and my group member do it everyday and every week discussion why until now we still rush to pass up our assignment...
what problem of us....
is own problem or the technical problem.....
every end of semester, every multimedia student busying with their assignment... non stop found out the solution to create thing and non stop research how to use the software to create our assignment.....
but after finish our assignment, we all will forget the tire and the painful process and felt that very sufficient....

this is my video assignment part of advertisement.....maybe u will felt normal at it but under technical problem and we can proceed it.....i'm felt very meaningful for me...enjoy to watch

No comments: